Corie Blount

Thursday, May 14, 2009 ·

This weeks DBag is a local "Hero". Corie Blount played basketball at the University of Cincinnati before spending 10+ seasons in the NBA. So what does a retired basketball player do with some cash in his pocket and free time on his hands?

You got it, start drug dealing. So Mr Blount gets picked up with almost 30 lbs of the Mary Jane and a bunch of cash. His excuse? Me and some friends are going to smoke it. He must have meant his face book friends because you are going to need a whole lot of people (like a community or a middle school) to handle that kind of partying.

Corie Blount did some name dropping in court including that of Basketball coach Bub "The straight and narrow" Huggins. Huggins wrote:

“Corie Blount is a great person who still has the capacity to help many young people out there,”

Help them with what Bob? Their cataracts?

So what kind of sentence gets handed down to a guy like this? At least 10 years you guess? Nope. An equally big Dbag of a judge gives this guy a year. 1 year.

I think if I stole some gum from the Super America on the way home tonight I would get a harsher punishment than that.

0 comments:

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors