Tiffany Toribio

Thursday, May 21, 2009 ·

We are back to the disgusting human beings. The second I heard this story it was an instant kick in the gut. How can people be so disgusting to do these types of things to children.

Meet Tiffany Toribio. This bitch decided her 3 year old son should not grow up in a world where no one cares about him (nice coming from a mother). So she decided to suffocate the 3 year old boy with her hand. The next part is the part that absolutely disgusted me...

"She placed her hand over her son's mouth and nose and suffocated him. She had second thoughts about what she did. She performed CPR on her son, brought him back to life and then decided to go forward with that original act she had started to commit,"
This kid had to endure being killed by his mother twice. What a disgusting human being.

1 comments:

Reeker said...
May 24, 2010 at 3:17 AM  

IDK if she's in prison or not (I assume she is) but I hope they slit that bitch's pussy down there.

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors