Brett Favre

Friday, May 1, 2009 ·

Brett Favre used to be a good football player. Now he should star in a daytime soap opera. I do not understand how an over the hill QB who single handedly handed his teams playoff chances away last season with terrible play gets so much air time.

The new story is now that he has officially been released by the Jets he has hired a personal trainer to get back into football shape. He has an interest in the Minnesota Vikings apparently.

If this story gets legs we are going to lose the 15 minutes a day of sports coverage we get from ESPN now that does not include steroids or the Yankees or both and it will be filled with what Brett Favre is thinking.

Brett please stop hijacking my sports. I had a rabbit when I was little named Bun Bun. You could learn some things from him. When he was too old to play around he decided to go live on "the farm". You own a farm, you should go hang out there. Set up an old tire, throw some balls at it.

0 comments:

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors