Apple

Friday, April 24, 2009 ·

This weeks Dbag nomination has been on my shit list for quite some time. It is not so much the company itself, it is the following of the mind numb fanboys (and girls) that blindly buy up anything this company has to offer just because it claims to be innovative and looks pretty.

I admit, I have an IPod and it is pretty cool. Too bad it was designed many years before apple started pushing them by a guy who couldn't afford to keep the patent. Apple swoops in and BOOM innovation. (they put some shiny metal on it, that's nice)

I really love the new laptop that is thinner than a sheet of paper and weighs as much as 8 feathers. Try and buy some software and load that cd/dvd into the machine. Nope, no disc drive. Even though it is not practical at all, it is innovative.

This week Apple is in the news for their new offering, the Shaken Baby game for the IPod / IPhone. Here is how it works, a baby is on the screen and it cries. The game times how long it takes before you get fed up and shake it. Thus injuring the kid and.... seriously? This made it past your quality control? Twice? (the game was removed from the app store and then was returned and then removed again)

I bet they are just pulling it back so they can charge people to download it twice. Version 2 will be much more innovative.

Go ahead trolls, blow it up.

0 comments:

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors