Pirates

Friday, April 17, 2009 ·

Usually the only time I think about pirates are in one of the following three scenarios.

1. The Reds are playing them in a baseball match.
2. I am drinking a Rum and Coke.
3. Johnny Depp is doing something on TV.

However die to recent events, I have been reading up on these DBags of the open seas. These are a holes from 3rd world countries who have decided to make their living by theft and threatening human life. Then they cry when the freaking Navy Seals decide to shred some faces while trying to save an American life. I seriously doubt if back in the day ole Black Beard would throw such a hissy fit when a couple of his deckhands got offed when trying to steal some of the kings loot. Pirating is nothing like it used to be.

Now the pirates have decided to wage war on the United States. I know the Navy is taking this threat very seriously. I mean, it is just a matter of time until some overloaded life rafts with a bunch of stick figures with AK's start rolling up to the American shores.

What douchebags. They should go back to what they were doing before, chopping arms off and working in Diamond mines.

0 comments:

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors