Noel Lee

Thursday, April 9, 2009 ·

Hey Mr Lee, STOP SUING PEOPLE!
I get it, you are trying to protect your brand, but seriously, the businesses you are targeting have nothing to do with your profit margin.

You lead a company that practices some of the biggest bullying tactics of the corporate world and because of this I have selected you to be this weeks DBag. The following are some of the companies you have bullied:

* Snow Monsters (a kid's skiing group)
* MonsterVintage, small used clothing store
* Monsters, Inc., an animated feature film
* Monster Garage, a television series
* Monsters of the Midway, a nickname of the Chicago Bears football team
* Fenway Park's Monster seats
* Monster.com employment website
* Monster Mini Golf
* Monster Balls Paintballs manufactured by JT Sports
* Blue Jeans Cable

Blue Jeans Cable slapped you in the mouth but you should still be ashamed of yourself.

P.S. please don't sue me, I tried your cables, they were ok but way overpriced.

0 comments:

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors