Ray Rafool

Friday, March 13, 2009 ·

(picture is not off Ray Rafool, however, this is what I imagine him to look like)

Ray Rafool is the attorney who is representing Linda, Hulk Hogans ex wife. After a recent court appearance he was bad mouthing "The Hulk" to reporters and Mr. Hogan responded with a comment of his own. The actual conversation went down like this:

“Are you gonna wrestle with me here?” Rafool said loudly. “Are you gonna come across the cameras? Then be quiet.”

“It’s a free world,” Hogan replied.

“No, it’s not a free world,” Rafool said. “It’s called professionalism.”

I guess to Mr. Rafool (emphasis on FOOL) professionalism is talking down to someone based on the career they chose and shouting an insult to them in front of a bunch of reporters.

What takes the cake for this DBag is all this happened after he has asked Hulk for an autograph for his son.

Ray Rafool, you are a Dbag and are no longer allowed to be a Hulkamaniac.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
March 13, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

I have the same image of TheFool.

Unknown said...
March 27, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

I personally know Mr. Rafool. If you are rude to him like "The Hulk" was, then he'll beet you down. I can only imagine that when the cameras were off, the two of them settled the difference and went on. The media just doesn't show that part. Viking Deck Boat 115 hp.

Anonymous said...
April 16, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Ray is and always has been a WEENIE

Anonymous said...
October 1, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Ray Rafool is a killer attorney and kicks ass for his clients

Anonymous said...
August 30, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

http://www.theledger.com/article/20060701/NEWS/607010381
see you for yourself what this so-called "family" lawyer does. He's 0-3 for his client, but still got over $100K in fees. Use at your own risk.

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors