Bus Cook

Saturday, March 21, 2009 ·

While some people are about the team, our Douche Bag this week is about himself. Bus Cook is another sports agent. I know I am setting a pattern here, him being the second agent, but if the shoe fits, wear it.

Bus Cook has been the agent for a long line of whiny football players. The thing is, I don't think these guys are as prissy as they seem. This is all just a tactic by our DBag to work on new contracts. He sees an opening and attacks. You might think this is good play by this guy to make more money for his players. Maybe, but at the cost of their dignity and possibly their career.

The current squabble is with Jay Cutler in Denver. Jay is a good quarterback IN DENVER. Who knows if he can gel with any other team in the league. He has an opportunity to play with one of the best offenses in football and his agent, DBag Cook is jeopardizing his career with his latest ploy for more cash.

0 comments:

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors