Lonnie Lane

Friday, March 27, 2009 ·

Sometime the punishment doesn't fit the crime....

This weeks DoucheBag would probably be considered a "small time" criminal. Mr. Lonnie Lane breaks into people's houses when they are not home and steals their stuff.

However Lonnie Lane broke into the wrong house. After getting caught in the act the tenant chased him down and laid the beating on him that you see in the picture. Ouch... I am picturing some pissed off construction worker busting this guy up pretty bad.

Nope, the woman (yeah a chick) that busted up DBag Lane was roughly the same size as him.

Have fun in jail explaining how tough you are to the other criminals after some 150 pound chick busted you up.

What a douchebag....

0 comments:

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors