Al Sharpton

Friday, February 27, 2009 ·

First let me take a minute to thank my loyal readers. In the past week I have had some comments and emails with people either loving or hating the site. Thanks for the support and it is for you that I will continue to post weekly.

Al Sharpton has been on my radar for a while. The reason this guy is such a douche bag is because he uses a positive front to hide his douchbaggery. The guy makes a living by inciting hate. He takes situations in which there is no racism and creates a stir so that people will follow and donate money to his cause.

In the past week he has organized a riot outside of a the NY Post building and demanded that the owner of the newspaper, Rupert Murdoch, be jailed for a cartoon in the paper. There are a few flaws with this.

1. Rupert Murdoch did not draw the cartoon.
2. Rupert Murdoch did not edit the cartoon.
3. Rupert Murdoch did not print the cartoon.
4. The cartoon was in no way racist.

Anyone that understands basic government should understand why the cartoon was not racist and was not about Barack Obama. (Who by the way I did vote for). Sharpton screams racism in order to get into the news and solicit more donations from idiots. End of story.

With people like Al Sharpton creating racism where it does not exist our country will never truly get past the racist issues that are genuine.

0 comments:

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors