Dustin Dibble

Friday, February 20, 2009 ·

Sometimes this article just writes itself. I thought of writing about Steeler fans thanks to the A Hole that comes to my site looking for spank material for his Big Ben fantasies. However, there is just a bigger Douche bag in Dustin Dibble. (link)

Dustin decided to go out drinking in NYC. He then decided to take the subway home. Instead of following the same pattern of waiting for the train and then boarding the train like millions of others manage to do every day, Dustin decides to somehow end up on the tracks and get his leg cut off.

Tragedy right? Wrong! PayDay! Dustin with the help of an even bigger douche bag lawyer sues the transit authority for 3.5 million dollars. Claiming they should have stopped the train. The jury found the transit authority and the subway operator responsible for 65% of the incident. Here is what Dustin's lawyer said about the incident...

“Dibble in no way contributed to (the accident), and his injuries were due solely to the negligence and carelessness of the defendant,”

Unless that subway driver or the transit authority was out buying shots for Dustin and slipping him some funky pills, I can't see why they are at fault. I have managed to go out drinking hundreds of times and taken the subway home after many of those times and not once have I managed to even come close to getting my legs chopped off. Hell, I have even managed to keep my drunk ass off the tracks.

Once again, we as a society are proving that no one is responsible for their own actions and who knows, your next slip and fall / payday could be right around the corner. Live dangerously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

And Douchebag of the week goes to....(drum roll please)
Probinu!!!

Congratulations Douchebag; you've proved, once again, to the American public that our society blindly follows the lead of whatever "hungry for a story" journalist posts.

Probinu said...
February 21, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

wow, did I hit a nerve? Is that you Dustin?

Do me a favor, go out and celebrate your windfall, but instead of taking a train home, this time take a cab. Much safer.

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors