Stacey Peterson

Friday, January 16, 2009 ·

Meet Stacey Peterson.

I decided to stay local in this weeks douchebag of the week and also nominate our first woman. Stacey is a native of Cincinnati and refuses to let her 3 young kids ruin her social life. Her kids ages 4, 3 and 8 months were left home alone so that she could go to the movies.

The 3 kids were home alone, in an unlocked apartment with no food. They were discovered when social workers following up on a previous infraction came for a visit.

When Stacey returned she told police a false name and lied about why the kids were home. I imagine her defense will consist of something like:

"I'm a grown woman, can't nobody tell me how to get mines."

Although that was a gross stereotype, I can't imagine from the look of that woman that she is holding down a 9 to 5 and being a genuine contributor to society. The thing that surprises me most about this story is that somebody(s) decided to have sex with that bitch 3 times.

1 comments:

Oliwa said...
January 16, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

This is your best blog yet!

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors