Adam PacMan Jones

Friday, January 9, 2009 ·

Adam PacMan Jones is a douchebag. After winning the genetic lottery and being born with incredible athletic talent. This moron has failed to keep his nose clean to capitalize on his abilities. The idiot can barely even speak English.

A lot of athletes have trouble with English so why do I pick on PacMan? Most athletes that struggle with English are people who were born in other countries and are in the United States to play their sports. They make efforts to learn English and most have some hilarious accents. I will never fault someone for struggling with a second language. PacMan however is struggling with his first language. He was born in the US and still has trouble with basic sentences. His latest quote is proof of this.

"If I beat myself up, who will take care of me? Football means a lot to me, but it's not everything. It's not like I'm taking it pretty good. I love me some me."
You love you some you? Seriously? Are you retarded? PacMan, you are this weeks douchebag because you might be one of the dumbest people on the planet.

Note: Some of Pacmans legal issues:
  • On July 14, 2005 Jones was arrested on charges of assault and felony vandalism stemming from a nightclub altercation.
  • On September 5, 2005, Jones was a guest at the annual Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. After a loud verbal tantrum in which he was told to wait in line for his vehicle later that evening, Jones was counseled by the police.
  • On August 25, 2006, Jones was arrested in Murfreesboro, Tennessee for disorderly conduct and public intoxication after claiming that a woman stole his wallet.
  • On October 26, 2006. Jones was cited for misdemeanor assault for allegedly spitting in the face of a female student from Tennessee State University during a private party at Club Mystic.
  • February 19, 2007, during the 2007 NBA All-Star Game weekend in Las Vegas, Jones is alleged to have been involved in an altercation with an exotic dancer at Minxx, a local strip club.
  • On May 7, 2007, Jones was stopped at 12:45 a.m. on Interstate 65 heading into downtown after an officer clocked him on radar at 79 mph in a 55 mph zone. He was in a car that was seized by police earlier for being involved in a cocaine drug bust. The name "PacMan" was stitched in the head rests.

0 comments:

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors