Casey Anthony

Thursday, January 22, 2009 ·

Depending on what the DBag of the week has done, it may be funny to laugh at why this person has been nominated. I have decided to let my decision on who is DBag of the week be based on what person I hear about in a given week that makes me react the most. That reaction may be anger or laughter.

In this weeks case it is disgust. Having a little girl myself I can not imagine how a person can harm a child. I get upset when my little girl falls down when trying to stand up. This DBag and waste of human life, Casey Anthony, is one of the worst people I have ever heard of.

All of the news is not out on this story but the reason I choose this week to nominate her for the DBag weekly honor is the news I heard today.

Her daughters remains were found bound with duct tape. On top of the tape covering her mouth was the sticker of a heart. Also with her was her favorite blanket a Winnie the Pooh blanket.

The purpose of the sticker and blanket may never be known. Maybe it was the last bit of comfort a scared little girl had in her life or a sick, sick persons way of making it seem what she is doing a little more human. In either case I hope the rest of Casey's life is hell.

0 comments:

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors