It's a tie

Friday, April 16, 2010 ·

I have decided to nominate the happy couple to the left as co-Dbags of the week.

The guy on the far left cheated on his wife with every woman he has crossed paths with in the last 5 years. He was arrogant and when caught got the shit beat out of him by his wife.

However, Tiger Woods has made amends by creating a commercial for Nike where his dead father reprimands him. I mean, come on, how can you be mad at a guy who is getting punished by his dead father?

The wife in the picture is none other than Big Ben Roethlisberger.  Even though in the picture he looks 7 months pregnant, I have no sympathy for this guy. What kind of an idiot must you be if you are a two time Super bowl winning quarterback that can't get a girlfriend?

Ben's pickup lines consist of him dropping his pants and telling a girl to do whatever they want to him.  So far this has been met with lawsuits.

So to summarize, one is a dbag that beds too many women with no discrimination for taste.  The other is a dbag that can not bed a single woman so he proceeds to assault them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
April 17, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

My vote is for Probinu for douche of the year! I bet you are a tiny little fuck of a man who has been picked on your whole life and you figure I'll create a website to crap on others so I can feel good about myself. You are fucking ridiculous. Grow up asshole.

Reeker said...
May 24, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

Nice!!Probinu my day isn't complete without a D-Bag report. I hope Pittsburgh trade Rapethisberger's worthless ass to Detroit or some other lame team.

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors