Nadya Suleman

Friday, February 6, 2009 ·

This weeks DBag comes from Los Angeles, California. Nadya Suleman qualifies as a DBag for the fact that she is a waste on society. After being a single mother with 6 kids and no job, she decided it was a good idea to go ahead and have some more kids. So she took the government assistance (aka all the productive members of societies cash) and paid for invitro fertilization. It took and she had 8 more kids.

This crazy bitch has 14 kids and no job. In a world where people are struggling to make ends meet this woman is sponging of society by continuing to have kids she can't afford. Lady, if I want to pay for some more kids I will go ahead and have some more of my own.

This blogger thinks because of idiotic shows like John and Kate plus 78 and the like, this woman sees a life of television in her future. I see 14 kids struggling through life with a moron for a mother. There is going to be teen pregnancy, drug abuse and criminal activity galore in this family.

Man, this lady sucks....

0 comments:

About this blog

You may be thinking to your self "Probinu" what makes you the expert on DoucheBags?

I am a self proclaimed expert based on two things.

1. My friend Darren Hollywood thinks I am an expert.
2. My life is pretty awesome and probably better than yours.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then you are probably a douchebag yourself. Email me at probinu at gmail.com. Send a little story and a picture of yourself and I will see about getting you on here.

Good Day

Site Sponsors